I’d originally planned for this post to go up Monday, and then Wednesday, and then… Well, life got in the way this week, so my blog round up is a few days later than I’d intended. Still, that means there’s more great posts to choose from.
So, in case you’re wondering, here’s what I’ve been reading these past couple of weeks.
Student Edition (because my dear cousin, who has been staying with us for the summer, leaves to head back to college on Monday)
1) Brand new today, and ack, I say, ack – from Frugal Students, Say Goodbye to Subsidized Student Loans for Grad Students
4) Everything Finance tells us about a rally being held because Students Demand Credit and Debt Awareness
5) My University Money thinks you should Get Involved on Campus- The Benefits are Great AND announces their first Scholarship Contest (great going guys!)
6) Bucking the trend (at least the trend here), Not Made of Money put up a guest post on Why Online Degrees are a Great Alternative to Traditional Universities
Did the World Go Crazy Edition
3) Doctor Stock, over at Invest in the Markets did a series on Predicting Which Way the Markets are Headed
Getting to Know my Summer Yakezie Group Members Better Edition
4) So not in my summer group, but a Yakezie member none the less, Squirrelers posted their entry in the 7 Links Project
3 More to Take me to an Even 20 Edition